This workshop was recorded live on Wednesday, March 1, 2023 and is available for free with code FISHTANK. Click here to request access to the recording.
If you are alive on this planet, your lymph needs your help.
Most people only know about lymph as it pertains to a swollen node during sickness or a swollen body part after injury. That’s just the tip of the iceberg. Maybe you’ve heard of lymphatic massage or dry brushing? These are *not* what is covered in this class. We are diving deeper.
If your deep lymphatics are overwhelmed, you may struggle to lose weight or resolve chronic pain. If your deep lymphatic vessels are, you might not even know about it until weeks/months/years from now, when – “out of the blue” – you might get a cancer diagnosis or an unexplained medical condition or pain syndrome.
Learning how to care for your lymphatic system will absolutely change your life. And it’s quick and easy.
What to expect:
- Learn why your health depends on your lymphatic function
- Go through a full body self-assessment of the current state of your lymphatic system
- Learn some easy, simple, quick beginner self-treatments
Invite everyone you care about. This session is free, online, and recorded. The lymphatic system is more important than you know. Knowledge is power. Autonomy is power. Your health is at your own fingertips.
Note: As of 3:30pm on March 1, this class is maxed out at 100 registrants. You may request a waiting list spot to receive the replay and possibly a link to join the live class (pending space). Email email@example.com.
This class is for:
- Any mammal who is alive on this earth right now (we are all coping with a toxic overload)
- Persons unable to lose weight (fat surrounds the toxins when the lymphatics are overwhelmed)
- Persons unable to resolve chronic or unexplained pain (the root of pain can be lymphatic congestion)
- Persons who get sick a lot (immune system function is compromised when lymph nodes are clogged)
- Persons wanting to optimize health or athletic performance (lymphatics clear all metabolic waste)
Get access to the workshop recording.
After you watch the masterclass, you are invited to join us for the Drain + Detox April 2023 Support Cohort, a one month support group for persons wanting guidance with an individualized lymphatic drainage program.
Learn more about the April support cohort here.
About your facilitator
Anna Burnett, LMT, is passionate about educating on the under-treated, under-addressed areas of the body: organs, anatomy-informed breathwork, lymphatics, and pelvic floor. She specializes in osteopathic-type manual therapy and trauma-informed care. Burnett Bodywork is located in Corvallis, Oregon. Anna facilitates the Pelvic Wellness Collective.
On social media? Connect with Burnett Bodywork on Facebook and Instagram.